I graduated from Friend's University with a Bachlors of Science Degree in Zoo Science. We had a nice fun party after the ceremony. My sister made some great food and we had a lot of fun with my friends and family. My dad even made a fire pit so that we could roast marshmellows and make smores. Here are the events that have happened in Daniel and My life. We met in May of 2008 and have been having fun ever since then. We met somewhat by accident I was outside my apartment walking my dog Gus and Daniel happened to come home early, to the same apartment complex, and we started to talk. We got engaged in November and married in May of 2009.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Daryl's Graduation
I graduated from Friend's University with a Bachlors of Science Degree in Zoo Science. We had a nice fun party after the ceremony. My sister made some great food and we had a lot of fun with my friends and family. My dad even made a fire pit so that we could roast marshmellows and make smores.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment